We are proud to present the 2019 SPRING SPECTACULAR INDOOR CAR SHOW, SWAP MEET, AND AUTO TRADE SHOW
Friday, April 26 4:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
Saturday, April 27 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Sunday, April 28 10:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M.
INDOORS AT THE ENTREC CENTRE (EVERGREEN PARK) GRANDE PRAIRIE
|KIDS UNDER 10YRS OLD||FREE|
|FAMILY||$40.00 PER DAY MAX.4|
INCLUDED IN ENTRY FEE
SET-UP: THURSDAY 9:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.
FRIDAY 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
TEAR-DOWN: SUNDAY 6:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
On-Site SECURITY will be Provided
SWAP MEET: 32" X 8' TABLE & 2 CHAIRS (6' X 10' SPOT) LIMITED TO 40 TABLES (cost-$ 50.00 + G.S.T.)
Terms And Conditions:
1. Most Shows are overbooked by 10%. In such cases where space is not available for an entry already accepted to
the show, The NPBRA will have sole authority to deny entrance to the building to vehicles arriving after the building
capacity has been reached. Exhibitors denied access to the building will be refunded any monies paid to the NPBRA
2. The NPBRA shall have final authority to determine the locations of an exhibitor's display within the show and the
Exhibitors compliance with the aforesaid rules, regulations, and policies
3. Once the Exhibitors display and /or vehicle are set-up in the show, they shall not be removed or concealed by the
Exhibitor prior to the End of the show without the permission of The NPBRA.
4. Neither the Producer, Show Chairman, Sponsors, nor any other officer, director, shareholder or volunteer thereof, or
the owner of the building at which the show is produced, shall be responsible or liable for any personal injury to the
Exhibitor or any person affiliated with the Exhibitor, including but not limited to any person or minor under the direction
and/or control of the Exhibitor, and the Exhibitor, on behalf of itself and any such person and/or minor, as the case
may be, hereby waives any such claim for personal injury. Additionally, the Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold
harmless Producer against any claim for personal injury by itself or any person and/or minor under the direction and/or
control of the Exhibitor. The Exhibitor hereby assumes all risk and shall be solely responsible, waiving any claim
against any third party including but not limited Producer for any loss or damage to all or any part of the Exhibitor's
personal property, which shall specifically include, but not be limited to, the Exhibitor's vehicle,trailer,display, material
and/or parts. The Exhibitor hereby expressly waives any and all rights the Exhibitor may have against any of them for
such loss or damage. Exhibitor agrees to obtain insurance covering the above and assumes full responsibility for any
loss or damage. Exhibitor agrees that this signed entry blank supersedes any and all prior and /or contemporaneous
agreements and understandings whether written or oral between Exhibitor and the Producer, The Producers
employees, Show Staff and Volunteers, Representatives, and Sub-Contractors. Nothing herein shall be modified
unless consented to by the Producer in writing. Both parties agree all disagreements will be decided by arbitration in
the province is produced.
5. No promotion and/or advertising is allowed with entries unless they are appearing in conjunction with paid
commercial space. A single sign may be used to identify major modifications, who did them, and what equipment was
used, but large ad signs, handbills, or business card distribution is strictly prohibited.
6. In consideration of this entry, the Exhibitor and those persons within Exhibitors direction and/or control agrees to permit the NPBRA or its assigns the use of their names,and pictures of the entered vehicle for publicity, advertising and commercial purposes (including newspapers, magazines, radio, internet and television) before, during and after the event, and hereby relinquish any rights whatsoever to any photos taken in connection with the event, and gives permission to publish or sell or otherwise dispose of said photographs to The NPBRA and its assigns. All publicity and adverting rights are reserved by The NPBRA or its assigns.