The North Peace Bracket Racing Association
will be presenting two
Street Legal Events in 2021
June 26 and 27
August 28 and 29
General Rules & Regulations for Racing
· All Drivers must have a Valid Driver’s License and Current Registration and Insurance for the vehicle they are racing
- Safe Vehicle Tech
- · All vehicles must go through tech inspection at the track
- · Good Tires
- · Safe Steering
- · Good Brakes
- · Mufflers
- · Battery tied down
- · Wheel studs and drive shaft safety loop if running slicks; Drag Radial are okay
- · Antifreeze allowed if driven to track
- · All vehicles must be clean and free of mud and debris including under carriages, nothing loose in the box of trucks
- · All vehicles faster than 11.50 in the ¼ mile must follow IHRA Rule Book for Safety.
- · Note OEM cars 2008 and newer don’t require roll bars or roll cage until they are quicker than 10.00 seconds in the ¼ mile as per IHRA Rule Book.
- · We are starting at a 135mph limit in the ¼ mile, due to stopping distance, if necessary, we will lower that mph
- Driver Gear
- · DOT Helmet
- · Long pants, No Shorts
- · Closed toe shoes; no sandals or open toed
- · Minimum shirt, tee shirt or long sleeve shirt, No tank tops
- · If running quicker than 11.50 in the ¼ mile, all gear must meet IHRA rule book
- · Legal Helmet
- · Riding Jacket or Full Leather Jacket or equivalent
- · Boots or about the ankle shoes
- · Gloves
- · Full-length pants (jeans & chaps or riding pants), if running quicker than 10.99 seconds in the ¼ mile must have leather pants
- · Tether kill switch or lay down switch needed when running quicker than 10.99 in the ¼ mile
- · No Nitrous
- · Nothing loose in the box
- General Rules
- · Can only be in one class, Top 10, Redneck Truck or Daily Driver
- · There will be set times for driver meetings and race starts – if not ready you are out
- · Running a 400-pro tree
- · Time Trial Runs until lunch break. List Racing after lunch until end of day on Saturday (6pm) & Sunday (5pm).
- · If you want to try for one of the lists, you must be in attendance for qualifying (time slips are used to determine your place you on the list).
- · If you break/no show you will keep losing 1 spot per race.
- · If you break, it is up to the driver to pull their car off the list. If you pull your car off the list, everyone moves up 1 spot.
- · If you break and start with a new car, you will start at the bottom of the list.
- · Callouts will only take place at the track on the weekend of the race and sealed with handshake; there is no call outs in the Qualifying.
- · All callouts must be honored. If you are unable to make the call out, the driver that can race will make a single pass and claim spot
- · If you lose you must race down before you race up – basically you must defend your spot before you can call out again to move up; no spot blocking
- · ONLY One crew member is allowed in the staging area and at start line
- · Drivers must follow track staff directions in the staging and start line
- · Everyone must follow track rules
- Daily Drivers
- · Run DOT tires
- · Drive to track, if you trailer to the track you must make a trip into Beaverlodge and return with a receipt (route will be specified at the track)
- Redneck Trucks/SUV
- · If it has a box it is a truck or it can be an SUV
- · 2-Wheel drive can run slicks
- · 4-Wheel drive no slicks allowed
- Top 10 Class
- · Top ET/Speed; 9.50/135-145MPH – every car has a different braking distance, if you run faster than 135MPH a chute is required
- · Tire Size; Drag Radial 12.5/ Slick 11.5 as measured on car
- · Roll Bars/Cages – follow IHRA ruling – one race grace
- · Clothing to be worn follow IHRA ruling
- o Race Jacket for anyone running 11.5 – 10.0 or faster
- o Race Pants and Shoes for anyone running 10.0 and faster
- o Helmets; SNELL or DOT approved full face for anyone running 11.5 and faster