We first want to extend our gratitude for your continued support during this challenging time. Our hearts go out to those impacted by Covid-19, and our main concern remains the health and safety of our spectators, our racers, our volunteers and our community.
*IF YOU ARE SICK STAY HOME*
We’re doing our best to prepare for opening day with ‘social responsibility’- please carefully review the new COVID policies and procedures in the information and links below. Specifically with the Waiver, we encourage everyone to sign sooner than later
All Race Participants, Family Members, Volunteers, and Spectators entering the facility MUST complete the Electronic WAIVER OF LIABILITY prior to entering the facility on Race Day (once/year).
For the ease and efficiency of the NPBRA Volunteers and your fellow competitors please be sure to complete the electronic Waiver in full. Hard Copy/Paper Waivers WILL NOT be made available; if you do not have your electronic Waiver of Liability completed prior to arrival, you will be required to pull over and complete via your phone, computer, and/or other electronic media prior to entering.
Can be purchased on any of the Racer Registration Forms. If you have any questions, please email info(at)npbra.ca
Please fill out the Registration form then indicate you would like to purchase a membership
Membership (Support your local Club) $100.00
Can be purchased on any of the Racer Registration Forms (Members Only)
Reserved Pit Stall (#2-20) (May to October) $185.00
Reserved Pit Stall (#21-78) (May to October) $160.00
- All Drivers, Crew & Family should remain in their designated Pit Stall; limit interaction to essential needs only (i.e. Restroom, Concession).
- Alberta Mandated Physical Distancing; failure to adhere to all regulations will be addressed and if not corrected will result in immediate expulsion from the facility. Multiple infractions will result in all overnight/camping privileges to be removed. Racers, Families & Friends staying overnight at the facility are required to respect the Alberta Mandated Physical Distancing guidelines or racing could be indefinitely suspended-FOR EVERYONE!
- Please help us keep our Motorsport Community Happy & Safe
- GRANDSTANDS: Please practice social distancing (2 meters) while seated.
- Please respect social distancing while using the restroom areas. WASH YOUR HANDS
- *Community fire pit is not allowed until further notice*
Staging & Competition
- The Staging Lanes & Start Line Area will be restricted to essential persons. Only Car/Driver & essential Crew Member will be permitted into the Staging area. The NPBRA Executive Team retains the right to determine essential competition “Crew” needs.
- Keep a full car length between you and the vehicle ahead of you; wait patiently until Staging Staff calls you into place.
- Run groups larger than 20 “may” be called in 2 separate run groups- listen to Staging Staff and PA Announcements carefully for directions. Staging Lanes will be staggered for distancing and efficiency.
- ALL Drivers MUST remain in their vehicles while in Staging Area.
- There will be no congregating in and around the bus/burnout boxes.
Et slips will be given out as normal. Please grab your slip and drive on no stopping and reading slip.
- Ladders will be posted as normal at the Registration Booth for now but social distancing will be in effect. We will call the class down as soon as the ladder is posted for each class. If it becomes too many people we will not post them.
- After your registration and payment is received you will receive an email from info(at)npbra.ca with your confirmation of registration and tech sheet. YOUmust print/fill out and bring with you your tech sheet to the track. Tech Sheets will not be available at the track.
- Only the Driver and vehicle are allowed to go to tech.
- Hand your Tech Card to Volunteer Member
The new Covid-19 policies and procedures include, but not limited to the outline below to help our motorsport community adjust to the new social/physical distancing reality following the Covid-19 outbreak. Please be patient with us (this is all new- we’re adjusting too); we’ll do our absolute best to make the 2020 Race Season fun, efficient, and SAFE for everyone.
Subject to change without notice.
**If you are feeling unwell- STAY HOME**
All Volunteers MUST maintain a minimum of 6ft physical distancing at all times; NO CONGREGATING in one area will be permitted.
Hand sanitizer will be provided at key staffing locations
Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow
Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
Watch for COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat
$ 5/youth & senior
10 and Under Free
No Pets Please
- The maximum number of spectators is 200, provided physical distancing of two metres can be maintained.
- Recommend that spectators stay in their seats as much as possible to avoid crowding in common areas.
Racer Entry Fees and Procedure
All Participants and Visitors entering the facility via the Racer’s Gate Must Pre- Register.